Laborers in the Harvest Fields


While in Cambodia, we met many pastors, leaders of small groups, and young people working for Christ.  Godly people at work in the harvest fields.  
We were blessed and privileged to meet such brothers and sisters, and I'll never forget what they taught me.  Their everyday, powerful faith was remarkable.  They take God at His word, and live out the implications in their lives. Praise the Lord, the gospel is true!  May we ourselves realize what that means for us.  We have been set free from something unto something, and that ought to change the way we live.


I posted a collection of more Cambodia pictures here


Okay, are these not the most adorable children you have ever seen? 
 Seeing them worship was something I'll never forget.  Forget the glazed-over eyes and coloring books...these kids understand worship more than many adults.  







Look at those eyes!



Heading home after the church service. 



Popular little guy!

Comments

  1. Love this Simona. Such true words! I love each and every picture you post from Cambodia! I don't think I could pick a favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Grace! Great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts