From another's point of view

Today I'm including a few pictures that another team member, Kyle took on the trip.  He was taking video for Vision for Villages to make a documentary of the work in Cambodia.*




Changes your perspective on the duck you ate, right?  Or the duck I ate anyway. ;)


This is the first meal we ate in Cambodia...okay, so I look like a dumb tourist...



Telling a little about ourselves, why we were there, and encouraging one another in the Lord.


The meal we shared afterwards.  I was sorry I didn't get a picture of the table and everyone sitting around it, so I was glad to get this picture.


The hut where one of the small groups is held.  This one was the smallest we saw, with a handful of kids and probably two or three women.  No less loved by God, though.


I didn't know this pic was being taken, but it turned out neat with Angkor Wat in the background and all. 


All pictures in this post property of Kyle Kim-E.

Comments

Popular Posts