You'd think I was intelligent...or that I had been skydiving

Well, after hours of trying to post larger installments of pictures I have at last discovered the intelligent way that smart people post pictures.  I look forward to the benefits that some smart people experience regularly.

I did not go skydiving today.  First I never was intending to go skydiving.  Recently I was enlightened (by a smart person) who told me that skydiving is not the same thing as parachuting or para-sailing or even the same as doing something most people would consider unintelligent. 

A flag is posted on the cliff that I anticipate jumping off, and it is changed based on the wind patterns.  Green if PARASAILING is underway, yellow if insurance is required, and red if even the Peruvians call a no-go.  As you guessed, red met our gaze all day.  I would have gone for the yellow--yes, Mom :)--but it I didn't know enough Spanish to talk the parasailers into overlooking the red.   So when we return to Lima after our time in the jungle (leaving early tomorrow morning) I look forward to another day in the market and to running off a cliff.  Stay posted!

For now, here are some pictures (posted using intelligent methods for the first time ever).   Ha.




 
  











 







 






 
 



  








Comments

Popular Posts